May 25, 2021
Simloud is looking for a Python developer who will join our team, help us to create a unique product. We work as a self-driven team without complex management structures. We nurture an open, transparent environment where we all enjoy our work.
What we offer:
- Flexible working hours
- Zero bureaucracy and micromanagement
- Competitive salary with compensation reviews
- PE accounting and support
- Paid vacation and sick leaves
- Health insurance
- Python3.7 (with possibility to upgrade easily)
- Flask for blocking services
- FastAPI for non-blocking services (plans to apply for existing blocking services)
- SQLAlchemy-Core + raw SQL
Example of tasks:
- Investigate how to stop/pause/hibernate specific cloud resources in AWS, and implement if possible
- Propagate parameters or secretes (like token) from cloud/DevOps infrastructure through API to clients
- Implement new data table in RDS, make schema/data migration, and start using it in multiple services
- Write a module to create, delete, update, start and stop operations in existing executor, for new cloud resource (for example, Amazon ElasticCache or CloudFront).
- Strong background in Python development
- Microservices architecture understanding
- Knowledge and experience in application architecture and design
- Relational and non-relational database design
- Experience with Docker, Linux
- Understanding of Agile methodologies
- Self-driven, motivated about development
- Well organized with the ability to multitask
Would be a plus:
- experience with cloud environments (AWS or GCP or Azure)
We’re always looking for new talent.
Don’t see a position here?
Send us your resume anyway